Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
We are currently seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our facility. Bridgeway House is a local non-profit in Eugene, Oregon that provides Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to children on the autism spectrum, both in home and in the clinic setting. We pride ourselves on being a child-focused organization where programming is tailored to fit each individual client’s needs. We maintain small caseloads to ensure that BCBA’s are able to prioritize developing programming, supervising clients and therapists, and providing parent training.
Job Description: As a behavior analyst (BCBA), you will provide ABA services to individuals with autism ranging in age from 18 months-12 years old. Behavior analysts are responsible for conducting assessments, creating, implementing, and monitoring treatment plans and behavior support plans, data collection, training and supervising staff, parent training, and obtaining insurance based pre-authorizations for therapy.
- Candidate must have a current BCBA certification, as well as LBA certification through the state of Oregon.
- Ability to pass background check.
- Experience (1 year) within the field of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Access to reliable transportation, current driver’s license, and up to date car insurance.
- Physically able to work on the floor with children (sit, stand, kneel, lift up to 50 lbs.)
- Experience with insurance procedures for pre-authorizations preferred.
- Salary starting at $60k, dependent upon experience.
- Full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, PTO, and 401K for full-time candidates.
- Paid travel and mileage reimbursement.
- Access to free CEU’s via Relias Training Academy.
- Licensing fees reimbursed.
- Full or part-time.
- Schedule: Monday- Friday with flexible hours.
- Multiple locations.
To Apply: Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org